Nantwich Writers' Group Logo
Nantwich Writers' Group
Carole's Writing Blog
Welcome to The Nantwich Writers' Group Web Site
Please feel free to look around - you'll find information about the group's work, our group diary as well as the writing diaries of individual members.
 Home
 About Penny
 Perpetual Story
 News
 Message Boards
 Links
 Bookshelf
 Contact
 Group Blog
 Penny’s Blog
 Sharon’s Blog
 Iona’s Blog
 Chris’ Blog
 Richard's Blog
 Christopher's Blog
 Kate's Blog
 Joan's Blog
 Shirley's Blog
 Carole's Blog
 Writesville
Powered by Blogger

Never done this before
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
As I'm just back from holiday in gorgeous, sunny, hot Arizona, full of ideas to finish my book, not to mention lots of new ideas. One of which was that I'd finally start writing my first blog, so here it is.

Flying back into Manchester, was as usual depressing, because I have never yet arrived on a warmm sunny day, it's always raining. Before I leave Arizona, along with my clothes, I always pack a full case of hot sunshine and blue skies, but you know it's never there when I open my case in England, funny that!

So, what's happened to all my ideas, nothing, absolutely nothing. I came down with some sort of a virus last week which just won't go away. Still the antibiotics from the Doc finally seem to be kicking in a little, the cough is getting slightly better, instead of sounding like I smoke (I don't smoke!) 90 a day, I now just sound as though I smoke about 30 a day, I guess that's an improvement of sorts! Looks like I'll have to pay the Doc another visit.

I still haven't submitted my book yet, mainly because I can't get the submission letter right, which is driving me slightly round the bend.

That's it for my first blog, I'm off to get a coffee, switch the laptop on and see what comes out of my fingers.

Carole

Posted by Cheshire Cats on 3:21 pm   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home