Nantwich Writers' Group Logo
Nantwich Writers' Group
Carole's Writing Blog
Welcome to The Nantwich Writers' Group Web Site
Please feel free to look around - you'll find information about the group's work, our group diary as well as the writing diaries of individual members.
 Home
 About Penny
 Perpetual Story
 News
 Message Boards
 Links
 Bookshelf
 Contact
 Group Blog
 Penny’s Blog
 Sharon’s Blog
 Iona’s Blog
 Chris’ Blog
 Richard's Blog
 Christopher's Blog
 Kate's Blog
 Joan's Blog
 Shirley's Blog
 Carole's Blog
 Writesville
  What a weekend!
  Never done this before
Powered by Blogger

Bad Back!
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Have you ever noticed how it's always the smallest thing that does the most damage? Mike was cutting the hedge last week, twisted slightly round a rose bush and put his back out. Oh joy! It's slowly getting better, but because of his job the doctor has put him off work for a couple of weeks. I think he's going to spend that time working on his suntan, assuming this fantastic weather stays with us.

I've not done any writing, time is just disappearing at the moment, besides which I can't see my laptop in the garden! OK, so I know it's not a valid excuse, but......

Carole K

PS: At least the hedge looks good!
Posted by Cheshire Cats on 10:29 pm   

1 Comments:
Blogger Sharon J said...

It's as good an excuse as any :) I keep saying I'm going to take my lappie into the garden to write but always seem to end up out there minus the laptop. I have been good this week, though. I've almost finished my WIP! I think meeting up on Sunday must have inspired me.

2:43 pm, June 10, 2006   


Post a Comment

<< Home