Nantwich Writers' Group Logo
Nantwich Writers' Group
Carole's Writing Blog
Welcome to The Nantwich Writers' Group Web Site
Please feel free to look around - you'll find information about the group's work, our group diary as well as the writing diaries of individual members.
 Home
 About Penny
 Perpetual Story
 News
 Message Boards
 Links
 Bookshelf
 Contact
 Group Blog
 Penny’s Blog
 Sharon’s Blog
 Iona’s Blog
 Chris’ Blog
 Richard's Blog
 Christopher's Blog
 Kate's Blog
 Joan's Blog
 Shirley's Blog
 Carole's Blog
 Writesville
  Sun, Sea, Sand & Hockings!
  Bad Back!
  What a weekend!
  Never done this before
Powered by Blogger

Lost brain!
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Has anyone seen my brain? I know I had it a couple of weeks ago, really I did! It's quite a cute little brain, very inquisitive, been around for a while, very well used, likes travelling and visiting new places and is always looking out for new story ideas.

I wonder if this soggy, grey, cold weather has sent it into hiding? Could be I guess, it's certainly making me long for sunnier climates! Was it only a couple of weeks ago I was extolling the virtues of a Hockings on a hot sunny Devon
beach.

Ah well, maybe if I feed it a nice glass of chilled wine it'll come out of hiding. Or perhaps in this weather it should be hot chocolate!
Posted by Cheshire Cats on 8:44 pm   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home