Nantwich Writers' Group Logo
Nantwich Writers' Group
Carole's Writing Blog
Welcome to The Nantwich Writers' Group Web Site
Please feel free to look around - you'll find information about the group's work, our group diary as well as the writing diaries of individual members.
 Home
 About Penny
 Perpetual Story
 News
 Message Boards
 Links
 Bookshelf
 Contact
 Group Blog
 Penny’s Blog
 Sharon’s Blog
 Iona’s Blog
 Chris’ Blog
 Richard's Blog
 Christopher's Blog
 Kate's Blog
 Joan's Blog
 Shirley's Blog
 Carole's Blog
 Writesville
  Bad Back!
  What a weekend!
  Never done this before
Powered by Blogger

Sun, Sea, Sand & Hockings!
Sunday, June 11, 2006
I just got back from a glorious weekend in Devon. The dreaded paying work is calling tomorrow or else why would I leave the sun, sea, sand and Hockings behind. Hmm, you've never heard of Hockings? Honey you've never lived!

Hockings is to die for! It's the most truly delicious, absolutely scrumptious Devon clotted cream ice cream. The best way to eat it is as a 99 surrounded by a dollop of clotted cream (obviously it's all fat free - she lied!) sitting watching the waves or strolling through them. What more could a person want on a hot, sunny afternoon?

The writing? oh well I took the laptop......... but hey you wouldn't want me to get sand in it now would you?

Actually, I think I'll just check my lottery ticket who knows, maybe I don't have to go back to work tomorrow!
Posted by Cheshire Cats on 9:21 pm   

1 Comments:
Anonymous Sharon J said...

I want some hockings! I think I'm going to have to take a trip to Devon just for the ice-cream!

12:25 am, June 18, 2006   


Post a Comment

<< Home