Nantwich Writers' Group Logo
Nantwich Writers' Group
Carole's Writing Blog
Welcome to The Nantwich Writers' Group Web Site
Please feel free to look around - you'll find information about the group's work, our group diary as well as the writing diaries of individual members.
 Home
 About Penny
 Perpetual Story
 News
 Message Boards
 Links
 Bookshelf
 Contact
 Group Blog
 Penny’s Blog
 Sharon’s Blog
 Iona’s Blog
 Chris’ Blog
 Richard's Blog
 Christopher's Blog
 Kate's Blog
 Joan's Blog
 Shirley's Blog
 Carole's Blog
 Writesville
  Summer's back!
  What happened to summer?
  Thinking
  Found Brain!
  Lost brain!
  Sun, Sea, Sand & Hockings!
  Bad Back!
  What a weekend!
  Never done this before
Powered by Blogger

Happy New Year!
Sunday, January 07, 2007
One of my new year resolutions (apart from the usual get fitter, get thinner one) is to stop procrastinating and get my book finished it's so close to the end it's pathetic that I've just not finished it yet.

The trouble is I have several different ideas on how I want it to end and for a few months now I've been thinking about it, deciding yes this is definitely going to happen. I sit down to write and what happens, something totally different pours of out my fingers! What makes it even worse is I have several new ideas floating around in my fingers that are also trying to make their way onto paper!

But I have now decided, finally, what is going to happen and I am sticking with it, that's my new years resolution. So it will be finished and finished very soon.

One other thing, I am determined to do is write more on my blog. So be prepared for more of my ramblings. Don't say I didn't warn you!!
Posted by Cheshire Cats on 11:21 pm   

2 Comments:
Blogger M. Steve Heartsill said...

I guess you didn't make it on your goal...

1:11 am, July 24, 2008   


Blogger Carole said...

Well heavens! I never realised anyone actually read my blog.

I did actually finish the book and am now in the process of finding a publisher and or an agent.

Unfortunately the writers group has temporarily disbanded, but thanks for reminding me I'll have to remember to update my writing blog.

4:42 pm, July 24, 2008   


Post a Comment

<< Home